- Cook the pasta to the box directions and drain.
- Meanwhile heat oven to 400 and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Spread the tomatoes and garlic on one and the pumpkin puree on the others and drizzle each with the oil. Roast for 5-8 minutes
- Transfer the tomatoes, pumpkin and peeled garlic to a blender. Pour in the coconut milk, vinegar, red pepper flakes and herbs. Season with salt and pepper and blend thoroughly.
- Return the sauce to the pasta pot and mix the cooked and drained penne back into the sauce. Reheat and divide to serving plates.
- Top with the diced tomato. Crumble the goat cheese on each serving if using and top each with a generous sprinkle of the herbs.
You should have more sauce than you need so make sure to save and use it for another batch! If you’re short on time just eliminate Step #2 and add the ingredients straight into the blender. You can easily substitute Explore Cuisine’s Organic Fava Bean Fusilli for the penne with equally delicious results.