California Pasta Salad with Fava Bean Fusilli
Recipe created by EAT Member Laura Luyendyk [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Box Explore Cuisine Fava Bean Fusilli
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced
- large cucumber, cubed
- cup cooked corn
- avocado, cubed
- medium zucchini, cubed
- ½ - ¾ cup vegan Italian dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place the zucchini on a single layer on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with salt + pepper, and roast for about 15-20 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta when done cooking, and place in a large bowl.
- Remove the zucchini from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and the dressing to the pasta until well combined. Serve at room temperature. Enjoy!