Blistered Tomato and Arugula Fusilli
Servings: 1 yield(s)
Cook Time: 15 mins
- Explore Cuisine Fava Bean Fusilli
- 1/4 cup ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper flakes
- 3 pt cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- 3 cup baby arugula
- To taste Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Add olive oil to a high sided sauté pan over medium heat. Add sliced garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add hot pepper flakes, cherry tomatoes and basil. Cover and let cook for 10 minutes until tomatoes begin to burst. Turn heat to low, remove lid, season with salt and pepper.
- Bring a large pasta pot filled with water to a boil. Season with salt, cook Explore Cuisine’s Fava Bean Fusilli according to package directions. Drain (reserve 1 cup pasta water) and add pasta directly to cherry tomato sauce. Toss until evenly coated. Turn heat off, toss in arugula until it begins to wilt. Adjust consistency of sauce with reserved pasta water if needed. Divide between bowls. Serve garnished with more basil.