Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy
- Heat oil in a medium-large pan. Saute onion and garlic. Cook for a few minutes, or until onions start to turn translucent. Season with salt and pepper. Add additional veggies if using. Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to boil.
- To your sauteed veggies, add your Beyond Meat patty. Crumble it up with a wooden spoon until it has a ground beef-like texture, and mix well into the onion/garlic/veggie mix. Cook on low-medium heat until meat has cooked properly – around 5 minutes or so.
- In the meantime, check on your pot of boiling water. Once boiled, add pasta and follow instructions on package.
- Once the meat has cooked properly, add your tomato sauce to the mixture. Turn heat to low/simmer. Stir until tomato sauce is well-incorporated with the meat and veggies. Remove from heat once the sauce is heated through.
- Strain pasta and add to the mix. Incorporate well, serve, and enjoy! Top with cheese of your choice if you like.
Cooking Tip: Rinse under cold water after draining to stop the cooking.