NO PURCHASE OR APP REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The “My Smarter Way to Pasta” Contest (“The Contest”) is open to only to legal residents of the continental United States (this excludes Alaska and Hawaii) and the United Kingdom who are 18 years of age of older. Employees of Explore Cuisine and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Contest or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Contest, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
2. Contest Period: The Contest begins at 10:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET"), October 25, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, November 26, 2018 (the “Contest Period"). The Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter:
- Social Media: During the Contest Period, participants are encouraged to submit photos through Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #MySmarterWaytoPasta and by tagging @explorecuisine. Explore Cuisine will track participants through the hashtag and account tags. Participants must include an image of Explore Cuisine pasta, as well as a recipe to be considered. Photos are not required to be professionally shot. By entering the Contest, participants waive rights for recipe images to be re-shot if selected as a winner.
4. Drawings: Administrator is an third party agency. On or about November 26, 2018, Administrator will select the posts of potential winners from eligible entries during the Contest Period. The winners will be notified by direct message through the social platform. The odds of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Contest winners will be announced via social media on November 30, 2018.
5. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release ("Declaration") (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. In the event that any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to complete the Declaration in the required time period, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded.
Grand Prize: The “My Smarter Way to Pasta” winner will receive their photo and recipe on an upcoming Explore Cuisine product box, which is sold internationally in 20+ countries in retailers and e-commerce sites. Name will be mentioned on the box. Prize value of $500+ USD.
2 Runners Up Prizes: Two runners up will be selected to receive an Explore Cuisine gift basket, including a cook book and product samples. Prize value of $70 USD per prize, total of $140 USD.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, video, images, recipes, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Contest and award the prize(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Explore Cuisine and The Sawtooth Group, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and their officers, directors and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (f) any defect in a prize or inability to participate in the Contest or use a prize, or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest receipt, acceptance, delivery, possession, use or misuse of any prize including related travel. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Contest entry, if it is possible in the Sponsor’s or the Administrator’s sole discretion. If the Contest, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Sponsor: Explore Cuisine
Administrator: The Sawtooth Group